2. Before filling the form make sure you have following details.
a)Child Aadhar Number
b) Child Birth Certificate
c) Parents Pan card number.
3. Submit the form along with the document and enrolment fee at the school counter.
4. Document to be attached with the Application form.
a) A Copy of Birth Certificate
b) Aadhar Card of the child
c) Passport size photo
d) Parent's residential proof
e) Income certificate of parents .
5. After submission of Application form registration number will be provided for the further admission process.
6. Both parents will have to come to the school with your child for the interaction session.
7. Please bring original documents for verification at the time of Interaction. It will be returned immediately after verification.
8. The decision of the school management will be final in the matters of admission.
9. No student will be admitted to the school without a valid Birth Certificate from the municipality for K.G.
10. Only the forms which are verified and submitted in the school office on the allotted day and time will be valid applications. Others all will be automatically cancelled.
11. Submission of Application does not guarantee admission.
12. The decision of the management will be final and no specific reasons will be given for refusal of admission.
» There will be no relaxation of age criteria.
Rules and Regulations
2) Filling up the enrolment form does not mean confirmation of admission.
3) There is an interactive session scheduled for each applicant. Details of the interaction session will be given later on the school notice board.
Attach the document with the application form and submit.
1) Birth Certificate of the child.
2) Aadhar Card of the child (if available).
3) Parent's residence Proof.
4) Income certificate of Parent's.
5) Paste recent Passport size photo of child on form.
(Only Xerox copy of all the document required with parent Self attestation)
» Important note for Interaction session
1) Originals of all the document will require for verification at the time of Interaction.
2) Both parents with child need for the interaction session.